Thursday, May 4, 2017

Day 5: Medication



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others for having to take medication.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is fine to have a problem and I should not be ashamed of taking medication for my problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive and judge medication as 'bad'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist taking medication in fear that it is harmful to my mind and body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will live less years of life due to taking medication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear developing a side-effect illness due to taking medication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others judging me for taking medication.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed to see that medication is simply a practical point to assist myself and I don't have to judge it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my medication not working if it is generic or if it is damaged.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having my medication and having an imbalance because of that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate medication with poison.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge as a 'bummer' to have to take pills during the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to have side effects from my medication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate medication because of being sedated by them in he past.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself that medication is a point of assistance to take when needed and that is it.

Whenever I see that I am resisting taking my medication, I stop and I breathe. I realise that medication is a point of assistance and that I have to take them when I need them, otherwise I go into an imbalance and I don't want that.

I commit myself to take my medication when needed/prescribed because I need it.

Whenever I see that I perceive as a bummer to take the medication, I stop and I breathe. I realise that during the day I have to eat three times (or more) and that taking a pill is like eating, it is eating in fact, and that I have no problem with that.

Whenever I see that I fear my medication not working due to it being generic or being damaged I stop and I breathe. I realise that generics should be as good as brand medication and that I can check the expiring date to see if the medication is 'fresh', also if I start to have an imbalance I don't lose control of myself so I can simply go to my doctor and adjust/change the medication if I have an imbalance while taking the medication.

Whenever I see that I fear others judging me about taking medication, I stop and I breathe. I realise that there is a point where I am judging myself for taking medication, that it is not about others.

I commit myself to investigate myself whenever I fear others judging me as it indicates I am somewhere judging myself.

Whenever I see I fear developing and illness from taking medication, I stop and I breathe. I realise that I am having checks to see that all is well and that I am not taking an exorbitant amount of medication so it is of no use to fear side effects from my medication. And even if I was taking a lot of medication, it is of no use to have fear, I simply deal with what is here and try to reduce the harm the best I can.

Whenever I see I fear medication affecting my mind, I stop and I breathe. I realise that it is harmful for me to NOT take the medication thus it is practical for me to take it as it allows my mind to function properly.

Whenever I see I judge the medication as bad, I stop and I breathe. I realise that it is neither good or bad but simply a point of practical support.

No comments:

Post a Comment