Saturday, March 6, 2021

Day 175: Creating Change

Change doesn't happen on its own, today I applied for a university to study software engineering in Denmark.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone applying for university

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not doing the application right

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being accepted at the university

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being up to the standard of knowledge to pass the courses at university

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I don't have to fear the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can do whatever I set myself up to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear living the word courage

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust my capabilities to study software engineering

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can create change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear success

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can be and become more than what I have so far

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put limits on my success

No comments:

Post a Comment