Saturday, March 13, 2021

Day 181: The World in Our Mind

Bacteria in a Petri dish

 How do you imagine the world? Nowadays we are no more secluded in different countries, not knowing about eachother. With the internet we have come together, we are in this together, like a big circle where we are all in it. 

In my mind the world looks like a Petri dish, we are like a cult of bacteria - a circular Petri dish - at the moment some bacteria within the dish are thriving and some are struggling too much because apparently there is not enough Money for all. A Living Income Guaranteed, a form of Basic Income, would make that All in the world would thrive.

What would you do if the world was Best for All? What would you dedicate your time to? These are crucial questions. Because one day we will All be Equal, we are already Equal but not so in fact in regards to Money, where there has to be a baseline for everyone to thrive.

I have a vision, you can share it with me: A world where everyone is supported no matter what, since birth till death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an image in my head of the world like it is too big

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that we are all Equal in fact

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that we are all one big body, where each part of the body we have to take care of, not single parts alone as then it means that the body will become sick and eventually die

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to stand up for myself within the world, to make a stance with my sentences that is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that we are all connected

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not separated from everyone else, but in fact Equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that we have to support everyone in this world, everyone deserves a dignified life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that we are in this together

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in a wolrd that is Best for All it means that it is Best for me too

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is to difficult to sort this reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe inequality has to exist

I commit myself to show that the world can be Equal

I commit myself to remind myself that we are all Equal

I commit myself to remind myself that unless I stand up, nothing will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment