Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Day 179: Irrelevant

  

On judging myself as irrelevant and more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as irrelevant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am not irrelevant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I serve no purpose

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that everyone has a purpose

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I have to give purpose to myself to have purpose

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to work on my goals

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to be serious in working on my goals

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get distracted with stuff to not work on my goals

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that self first means I have to prioritize self-support

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if one day I don't work on my goals, I have no self-worth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put self-worth outside of myself in my goals

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand I am self-worth as who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if one day I don't work towards my goals it is ok I simply have to work on them the next

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am not my goals

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept myself unconditionally, with all my faults and flaws

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to embrace my fuckups

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it is ok to mess up

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be happy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself for being happy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can only allow myself to be happy when I have reached my goals in life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that life is meant to be enjoyed not suffered   

No comments:

Post a Comment