Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Day 178: How We Judge

 


How we judge situations, for example 'I can't write today it's so cold!' putting doom and gloom to our day, when instead we can make something hot for us to drink and get down to writing -- realising how blessed I am that I am even given the opportunity to write! So look at myself from different angles where then I see I am blessed and everyone on Earth should be too - with a place to stay, food, an education and a laptop with Internet like I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my situation as difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see myself from different angles

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself from those that have more than I do instead of seeing myself from those that have Less than I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am in fact part of the elite - the haves vs the have-nots

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and my situation from the viewpoint of me as a victim instead of seeing myself as the elite in fact

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that talk is cheap and that I should walk the corrections that I talk

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that the feelings I have towards my situation are merely a protection mechanism from the mind for me to not stand up and change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see what does it mean that I am part of the elite - as it means that I have Response-Ability to do my part towards creating a world that is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to work out for myself that in fact = best for All includes best for Me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to hold on the principles of doing what is Best for All no matter what - which means self-honesty at all times

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that becoming someone is irrelevant  in fact if this someone is not Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to entertain myself with thoughts of fame when this is irrelevant as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that through my judgement I believe my own judgements and my life becomes hell

No comments:

Post a Comment