Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Day 172: All One

 At times it feels like I am alone - today for instance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am alone

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that alone means All One

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the feeling of aloneness is not real

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how, in fact each one comes here alone and goes alone

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the powerfulness of being alone

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself as my self-creator

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to learn to be ok alone

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the usefulness of being alone

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that each one is, in fact, alone - yet together

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am fine even if I am alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when I am alone then it shows who I really am

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the beauty in being alone 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I am ok even if I am alone

When and as I feel like I am alone, I stop and I breathe, I remind myself that I am fine and focus on directing myself within the principle of what is Best for All

No comments:

Post a Comment