Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Day 177: Children

 

Every day Should Be Children's Day

A friend is pregnant and almost due, and I started to think, when the child will be 30, I will be 60 years old - And I think I am starting to live now. Who I want to be for this kid? Someone that give her some sense of Making Sense of this world - give her a better world or At Least the tools to be able to keep changing it. Show her consistency through my blogs, patience, calmness within moving - and looking forward to what more can I show her. To be the living example of change at least.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough time to change myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that time is not really the problem - although it is always against us - it is my living application that is the key. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fear not having enough change to change myself - if that makes sense

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that this is it, my life on my own hands and the life of the children to come - in our hands

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself instead of focusing on myself first

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the world will not wait for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the time has come for each one to show their true colors

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to support myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can only ever support another as much as I have supported myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to put myself first in self-support

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that only through being useful to myself I can be useful to another

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that the time has come to stand up once and for all

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not alone in standing up

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I have to be gentle with myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to treat myself as I would like to be treated by another

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to have patience with myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that writing daily is also standing up for myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to 'put my ass in gear' in the moments I see I don't direct myself effectively

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I don't have to wait for someone else to stand up, I must stand up no matter what

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that standing up no matter what means not looking at the sides for external support but look for it within

No comments:

Post a Comment