Saturday, March 27, 2021

Day 185: Fear of Success

What if I give my best shot and I don't succeed, will it mean that I am faulty or at fault? Certainly not. Here I am correcting this fear and also the manipulation of not giving my all to things in order to have an excuse and 'not be at fault'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear success

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I have success I will not be able to handle it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I don't achieve success even if I apply myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become comfortable in mediocrity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not put my all to be successful in fear that I will not make it thus realising that I have some kind of limit

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I don't apply myself to become the best version of myself I am limiting myself effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am put to the test no matter what I do, even if think that by not facing myself  I am not put to the test - I am being tested no matter what by Life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to get tired of failing to instead support myself to stand up for myself no matter what

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I apply myself to be successful and I fail, I will be flawed

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I fail at doing something it does not mean that I am flawed, simply have to try again or a try a different approach

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to manipulate by doing without full involvement in a task, so that if I fail, I am not at fault

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not involve myself fully in what I do, in fear that if I fail then it will mean I am flawed or limited

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that doing things 'half assed' will only lead me to certain failure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose failure over success in fear that if I push for success I might not get there and thus I am apparently faulty

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am faulty when I do things 'half assed' and not for not achieving my goals doing things full on

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear putting myself to the test where if I fail I believe I am faulty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that failing when giving my best shot is ok and it doesn't mean I am less or faulty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to have excuses as to why I did fail instead of seeing that it is ok to fail when giving my best shot, it merely shows where I need improvement

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I don't give it my best shot to things I will not be able to expand effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I give my best shot and I fail then I am not good enough

I commit myself to involve myself fully doing things full on without fear of failure if I don't achieve my goal and without thinking that I will be faulty for not getting to my goal

I commit myself to remind myself that if I don't get things right the first time it doesn't mean I am faulty

I commit myself to remind myself that doing things 'half assed' will lead to certain failure

I commit myself to give my best shot to everything I do

I commit myself to be gentle with myself if I fail giving my best shot

I commit myself to disregard fear of not being good enough if I fail giving my best shot

No comments:

Post a Comment