Thursday, March 4, 2021

Day 173: This is It

Becoming Aware of the Mind, by Andrew Gable


What is it that you are looking for? Every moment of breath, the breath is showing you the solution as being Here - being Here as Breath. 

What is it? From this moment forth I am aware of all that there is inside of me, and I direct myself in ever moment of breath to do what is Best. What is best is that I am supported thus I support myself. I work on myself to be able to become more and more aware of any movement inside of myself, any delusion, where I am still not yet stable. And this is the path to stability and self-direction within and as breath.

In the following self-forgiveness you will see the importance of remaining Here as Breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that every moment counts

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in fact, I can become aware of everything that goes on inside of myself, and direct it effectively, within breath, with the tools available

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that in fact I am the creator of myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in fact I can stop the delusions in my head

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how every moment counts and that this in fact means that in every moment of breath I have to be aware of myself and direct myself to the best of my ability to support myself to become the best version of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the extent to which each breath matters

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see my responsibility within sharing what I see so that others can benefit and free themselves as well

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the value of each and every moment of breath, that does not stop, that does not waiver, that is real

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to stick to breath, in every moment, stick to practical real reality to be able to see what is real and what is of mind illusion

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the simplicity of sticking to breath

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that = within breath I am stable

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the stability that is the breath, that is here with me, showing me Reality

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment