Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Day 183: My Own Saviour


 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be saved

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to save myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want something outside myself to sort out my situation

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself as the resource to get out of mediocrity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am capable of taking care of myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can care for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that no one s coming to save me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that self-movement is key

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is ok that I slack off because someone will step in for me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I slack off too much I can end up, like many, without resources for housing and food i.e. homeless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being homeless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear ending up homeless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have much potential to support myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not support myself as much as I can

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard self-support

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am my own saviour

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be in touch with that part of me that needs self-support

I commit myself to support myself

I commit myself to remind myself that I can and have to support myself

I commit myself to remind myself that I am self-support

No comments:

Post a Comment