Thursday, March 25, 2021

Day 184: Damaged Goods



 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is too late for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as damaged goods

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that my moment is in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am worthy of a chance even if I missed some in the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider me as elegible for great things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that my moment is not gone

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can move to lift/change my situation

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to flourish

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself of incapable of standing up for myself because I have not done it so far - or so it seems

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself from my past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at myself for not giving myself an opportunity/giving up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is such a point where one is allowed to give up and to want to arrive at that point

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that such a point where giving up is allowed does not exist

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I will fail until I do not give up

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how I will timeloop until I apply myself consistently in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be sad for not having stood up for myslef instead of standing up for myself in every moment of breath, Here.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that standing up is a continuum, in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the past affect the continuum of standing up in every moment of breath, being directive in doing what needs to be done

I commit myself to be directive in every moment of breath

I commit myself to let go of the past and focus on the continuum of being here as breath, completely letting go of the past in every breath

I commit myself to remind myself that I will be effectively successful when I apply myself in the continuum of directing within breath to an outcome that is Best for All

I commit myself to stick to breathe no matter what I do or what happens or what has happened

I commit myself to show to others the spell that is cast when one does not stick to breathe, where it seems that everything is too much - everything is never too much as one can do only so much within one breath, and one accumulates towards what is Best for All.

I commit myself to walk the correction of myself in breath

No comments:

Post a Comment