Sunday, March 7, 2021

Day 176: Be Prepared

 

SMART Objective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being prepared

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can prepare myself for whatever

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that to be prepared is to prepare oneself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to not see, realise and understand that I have everything at my reach that I need

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that if I am not prepared then it will be by my own doing - or not doing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that once I prepare myself I then nothing can stop me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to have patience with myself to prepare myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to direct myself to prepare myself effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see in myself the potential that others see in me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to honour my potential by preparing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to squander my potential by not preparing myself in the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can organize myself effectively to prepare myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that the past is no longer here and that I can direct myself in new ways

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not who I was

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not let go of the self-definition of myself in the past

I commit myself to let go of the self-definition of myself of the past

I commit myself to direct myself to prepare myself for my future

No comments:

Post a Comment