Thursday, March 11, 2021

Day 180: Overwhelmed


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe everything is too much

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be here as breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the feeling of overwhelmedness

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I will be allright

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that everything has a solution except death

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see my problems in perspective

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that problems in my mind seem larger than they are

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I see problems as big in my head is because I look them too close

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that perspective is important

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that even within overwhelmedness I am able to direct myself effectively

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that within breath I can direct myself effectively

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there are no problems, only solutions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I don't have to let problems override self-direction

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that even within so called 'problems' I can direct myself to find solutions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I direct myself within breath, I will allow overwhelmedness to rule over me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that no mater what, with breath I will be fine

I commit myself to direct myself within breath

I commit myself to remind myself to breathe even in so called 'problems'

I commit myself to remind myself that I have to look at solutions not the problem, as then it seems too much

Whenever I see that I look at a problem and think it is too much, I stop and I breathe, I commit myself to apply solutions instead of dwelling in the problem

Whenever I see that I experience overwhelm, I stop and I breathe, I remind myself to see that within breath and walking the solutions I will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment