Friday, March 5, 2021

Day 174: Hydrogen Peroxide Research

 On March 28, 2012, after Bernard Poolman shared about how supportive Hydrogen Peroxide is for the body through a powerful testimonial and with getting to know the book 'The One-Minute Cure' by Madison Cavanaugh - with the intent of sharing this with the world, I created a Facebook group called Hydrogen Peroxide Research, that has Randy as well who is super supportive admin and every day we adds 10-40+ new members and has now more than 11,000 members in total. As I am writing this four more people applied.

So today I checked the group and found a testimonial about how Hydrogen Peroxide helped this lady that was losing her vision. Her testimonial made me want to reflect about how, with the aim of doing what is Best, we can impact the lives of others very far from where we live and we will know, or not know - that is irrelevant - what I wanted to reflect is that the same applies with blogging
- we are All connected and should share what we can to support others and that doing this, sharing ourselves and what works - in fact - works and changes real lives.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my life is irrelevant

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how in fact my life is important as the impact I can have on others

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the scope of and importance of supporting others as myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the importance of self-support

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how important is to share what Bernard Poolman taught us

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how I can in fact impact the lives of others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I give up, people will suffer

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I do not stand up, people my never stand up because of that

I commit myself to stand up for myself no matter what

I commit myself to show to others as Bernard showed to us

I commit myself to remind myself that it is important that I keep sharing as it is Best

No comments:

Post a Comment